‣ Easily snap photos from video.
‣ Quickly find the exact images you want to snap simply by dragging left and right to move forward and backward—scroll quickly with the timeline and go for frame-by-frame precision by pulling on the video itself.
‣ Snaps photos using the video’s original resolution, producing the best possibile quality. Unlike screenshots, there are no annoying black bars and image quality isn’t degraded by upscaling or downscaling.
‣ Record new videos to snap from within the app.
‣ Access existing recordings from your Camera Roll.
‣ Import videos using iTunes Files Sharing.
‣ Save a copy of every still so that even if you delete the original video, you can always view or share it later.
‣ Select multiple stills at once for batch sharing or deleting.
‣ Option to save stills to Camera Roll manually or automatically.
‣ Share stills on Twitter, Facebook, Weibo, and more.
‣ Copy stills to memory and open in Messages app.
‣ Open stills and videos in compatible third-party apps.
‣ Save location and timing metadata so apps like Photos can accurately place stills on a map and in a timeline.
‣ Next generation look-and-feel with five color themes.
‣ Works with iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
‣ Completely free.
‣ No ads.